First order of business was to have the V berth cushions recovered in a new vinyl material called Naugasoft. This vinyl has been tested for excellent abrasion resistance, ease of maintenance, and a -20 deg. cold crack resistance! It will be replacing a brown fabric material that in my opinion has kind of a course feel to it. We had a local upholsterer at NWI Upholstery recover the cushions, and they turned out excellent! The floors are Teak and Holly flooring by Plasteak. They were surprisingly easy to cut to fit based on patterns I made using the old carpets. I still need to glue them down, but at least I got all the cutting/trimming out of the way now.
|Recovered cushions piled up ready to be put in the boat!|